DUO is the first and only smart cardiac disease detection... read more
- Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope with removable earpiece
- Murmur & AFib detection when paired with the Eko App
- Wireless charging pad
- USB charging cord & adapter
- Quick Start Guide
Clinicians also purchased
Free 2-Day Shipping
No Hassle 30-Day Returns
We'll send you an email when this product is back in stock.
Enhance your physical exam with the smartest, most versatile stethoscope in the world. DUO helps you perform more frequent and comprehensive cardiac assessments for early disease detection and personalized care.
The smartest & most versatile stethoscope in the world.
Combined digital stethoscope & ECG
Automated murmurs & AFib detection
One-tap pairing with the Eko App
Up to 32x sound amplification
Fits in your pocket
Purpose-built for telehealth
Great for clinic & home care visits
Hear and see for yourself. Experience automated AFib and murmur detection using combined ECG and amplified heart sounds captured with DUO.
- Pocket-sized, smart detection system that works as a stethoscope and point-of-care ECG.
- Automatically checks for AFib and murmurs in as little as 15 seconds with the Eko App.
- Capture professional ECG with no adhesives or wires.
- Up to 32x amplified heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
- Wireless listening with the Bluetooth device of your choice.
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, encrypted and SOC 2 compliant.
- Purpose-built for telehealth. Live stream ECG, sound waveforms, and body sounds in just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
Versatile tool for frontline clinicians
DUO is a pocket-sized, smart detection system that can be used as a stethoscope and point-of-care ECG to identify signs of heart disease such as murmurs and arrhythmias in and out of the clinic. Use DUO to quickly check for cardiac pathology during normal auscultation to help determine if further workup is needed. FDA-cleared software enables clinicians to capture, transmit, and analyze electromechanical cardiac data in as little as 15 seconds — from the clinic or the comfort of patients’ homes.
View or live stream ECG tracings and sound waveforms directly from your mobile devices with just a few taps. DUO is purpose-built for wireless listening and telemedicine, making it ideal for clinicians who need to be mobile or work in non-clinical environments. Automated disease detection, powered by FDA-cleared, clinically-proven algorithms help clinicians detect early signs of cardiac conditions with comparable accuracy to human experts.
The smartest stethoscope in the world
- Automatically checks for heart murmurs and AFib in seconds using Eko software.
- Identifies tachycardia and bradycardia.
- Can automatically record sounds and ECG in the background.
- Generates a comprehensive, shareable report of your assessment with the tap of a finger.
- Amplifies heart, lung, and bowl sounds up to 32x.
- Wireless listening using the Bluetooth-enabled device of your choice.
- Provides real-time visualizations of hear heart, lung, and bowel sounds and ECG in a single view.
- Saves unlimited recordings for future reference.
In clinical studies, Eko detected atrial fibrillation with 99% sensitivity and 97% specificity and heart murmurs with 88% sensitivity and 88% specificity. When compared to the performance of trained cardiologists, Eko’s detection accuracy was comparable to that of human experts.
Caution: Federal (United States) law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a physician. Mobile device not included.
Resources & User Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope?
Trusted by thousands of clinicians globally, DUO is the first and only FDA-cleared smart cardiac disease detection system that helps identify murmurs and AFib at the same time in seconds. DUO functions as a digital stethoscope and/or single-lead ECG. By combining ECG and auscultation at the point of care, clinicians get more information at a glance without disrupting workflow or running costly tests. DUO comes with removable earpieces to be used like a traditional stethoscope, wireless stethoscope, or handheld ECG.
When paired with the Eko App, DUO supports:
- Automated AFib, murmur, tachycardia, and bradycardia detection
- Spot check that analyzes in just 15 seconds
- A guided 4-point assessment to maximize accuracy
- Unlimited recordings accessible from any device
- Easy report generation and sharing
- Heart sound visualization (PCG)
- Electrocardiogram visualization (ECG)
- Wireless listening over Bluetooth