Transform the stethoscope you already own into a smart detection... read more
- Eko CORE Digital Attachment
- Automated murmur detection when paired with the Eko App
- Adult and pediatric stethoscope adaptors
- USB charging cable
- Getting Started Guide
We'll send you an email when this product is back in stock.
Buy risk-free. Our 75-day trial, flexible payment options, and no-hassle returns make it easy for you to try Eko in your practice.
Limited Time Offer: Try our 75-day risk-free trial and if you are not satisfied, use our hassle-free return process for qualifying devices.
Qualifying devices purchased directly from Ekohealth.com between June 14, 2022 - September 18, 2022 may be returned within 75 days of the date of receipt of the qualified device for a full refund and free return shipping.
Qualifying devices include:
- Eko CORE Digital Attachment
- Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope
- 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope
This Shipping Policy shall only apply to orders placed through Ekohealth.com.
Orders placed by 1:00 p.m. PT on Monday through Friday will usually ship the same day. Please allow 1 business day for order processing. Any orders placed on the weekend or on a public holiday will be generally shipped the next business day. Orders shipping to PO boxes and APO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. territories may take additional time for delivery.
We offer free 2-day shipping for any order over $49.00. Any order under $49.00 will incur a $7.95 shipping and handling charge. Overnight shipping is available for all orders and will be calculated at checkout based on the shipping address provided to us.
We make it easy to use your CME funds or HSA/FSA card to purchase any Eko device, and you can buy now and pay later with convenient interest-free payments from Afterpay and Shopify Pay.
All Eko stethoscopes are HSA (Health Spending Account), FSA (Flexible Spending Account), or HRA (Health Reimbursement Arrangement) eligible.
If your eligible credit card is declined or does not work at ekohealth.com, you can:
• Contact our support team for alternate purchase options.
• Contact your system administrator for reimbursement information.
• Shop Eko products at the fsastore.com or hsastore.com stores.
Some clinicians have discretionary funds for CME (Continuing Medical Education) for testing new medical devices. Eko stethoscope and software subscriptions may be eligible for reimbursement.
We recommend printing your order confirmation email to submit as a receipt for reimbursement or contact our support team for a downloadable PDF invoice.
All stethoscopes come with a 2-year warranty which is warranted against any defects in material and workmanship.
Get more from the stethoscope you already own. The CORE Digital Attachment can be used on most popular analog models, adding automated murmur detection, amplification, active noise cancellation, and wireless listening to your stethoscope.
Turn any stethoscope into a smart detection tool
Automated murmur detection
Up to 40x amplification
Active noise cancellation
One-tap pairing with the Eko App
Analog and amplified listening modes
Compatible with most adult and pediatric stethoscopes
Hear and see for yourself. Experience automated murmur detection using heart sounds captured with the 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope.
9 out of 10 healthcare professionals surveyed* indicated they can hear more clearly and identify sounds faster with the Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope than compared with a traditional analog stethoscope.
* On-line survey (2021): 2,496 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope customers were contacted. 320 respondents provided feedback about their experience compared to a traditional analog stethoscope.
- Attaches to most popular adult and pediatric stethoscope models.
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode).
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds and makes listening easier, especially in challenging cases.
- Automated detection software helps you check for murmurs in seconds.
- Toggle between analog and amplified modes to listen the way you want
- Wireless listening with the Bluetooth device of your choice.
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, encrypted and SOC 2 compliant.
- Telehealth ready. Live stream sound waveforms and body sounds in just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
Transform your stethoscope into an early detection tool
Get more from the stethoscope you already own with enhanced listening and automated murmur detection. A single button press digitally amplifies heart, lung, and other body sounds up to 40x (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode) with simultaneous active noise cancellation, eliminating distractions in noisy environments and making listening easier in challenging cases.
The Eko CORE Digital Attachment is compatible with most popular adult and pediatric analog single-lumen stethoscope models. Please note that it is not compatible with Sprague Rappaport-type, double-lumen tube stethoscopes, or other digital stethoscopes.
Elevate your physical exam with smart detection software
- Identify heart murmurs easier with Eko’s automated detection software.
- Listen wirelessly using the Bluetooth-enabled device of your choice.
- See and hear heart, lung, and bowel sounds in real-time for more timely, informed decision-making.
- Save unlimited recordings to chronicle a patient’s history or monitor disease progression on a unified cloud dashboard.
- Securely share recordings for a second opinion or referral in just a few seconds.
- Access advanced audio controls to fine-tune your listening experience.
- Initiate remote auscultation for telemedicine exams over a dedicated, HIPAA-compliant and encrypted live stream with just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
In clinical studies, Eko detected heart murmurs with 88% sensitivity and 88% specificity. When compared to the performance of trained cardiologists, Eko’s detection accuracy was comparable to that of human experts. Mobile device not included.
Resources & User Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eko CORE Digital Attachment?
The Eko CORE Digital Attachment or Eko CORE is a Bluetooth-enabled device that attaches to and enhances a traditional stethoscope. The CORE Digital Attachment is compatible with most popular adult and pediatric stethoscope models from 3M™ Littmann®, ADC, WelchAllyn, MDF, and Medline with no cutting necessary.
The primary features of the CORE Digital Attachment are:
- 40x amplification and active noise cancellation
- Toggle between analog and amplified modes
- Bluetooth functionality for wireless listing with headphones, hearing aids, and other BTE devices
- Telehealth ready
When paired with the Eko App, CORE supports:
- Automated murmur, tachycardia, and bradycardia detection
- Spot check that analyzes in just 15 seconds
- A guided 4-point assessment to maximize accuracy
- Unlimited recordings accessible from any device
- Easy report generation and sharing
- Heart sound visualization (PCG)