Eko stethoscopes now include automated heart disease detection. Celebrate Nurses Month with $50 savings + free case through May 31, 2022.
3M™ Littmann® CORE
Littmann cardiology-grade stethoscope enhanced by powerful Eko digital technology.
Eko CORE Digital Attachment
Transform the stethoscope you already own into a smart detection tool.
Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope
Combined ECG & stethoscope that helps identify murmurs and AFib at the same time.
Eko brings together advanced stethoscopes and intelligent detection software. Our mission is to help clinicians detect early signs of heart and lung disease with greater confidence for timely intervention and exceptional patient care.Compare Stethoscopes
How Eko works. Swipe to learn more.
Hear and see for yourself. Experience automated AFib and murmur detection using combined ECG and amplified heart sounds captured with DUO.
Eko stethoscopes help clinicians hear more clearly, identify sounds faster, and detect disease more confidently.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Eko do?
Eko combines smart digital stethoscopes and ECGs with intelligent detection software to help clinicians catch early signs of heart and lung of heart disease during in-person and virtual exams. Our stethoscopes include:
- Eko CORE Digital Attachment, designed to attach to single tube stethoscopes
- 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope, Littmann’s highest performance stethoscope
- Eko DUO ECG + Digital Stethoscope, a combined ECG & stethoscope that helps identify murmurs & AFib at the same time
When paired with the Eko App, our stethoscopes support:
- Automated AFib*, murmur, tachycardia, and bradycardia detection
- Spot check that analyzes in just 15 seconds
- A guided 4-point assessment to maximize accuracy
- Unlimited recordings accessible from any device
- Easy report generation and sharing
- Heart sound visualization (PCG)
- Electrocardiogram visualization (ECG)
- Wireless listening over Bluetooth
Eko DUO is required for AFib detection & ECG visualization.
How does Eko Automated Heart Disease Detection or AI-analysis work?
Who are Eko stethoscopes designed for?
Are Eko products FDA cleared?
Does Eko help with hearing loss?
What is the warranty and return policy?
Are Eko products CME/FSA/HSA eligible, and how to get reimbursed?
Featured Health Systems
We're proud to support practices of all sizes.
Compare Analog Stethoscopes to Eko
Our team is here to support you.
Call or text us weekdays between 5 - 5 pm PT. Please do not include any Protected Health Information (PHI).+ 1 (844) 356-3384
Support & Resources
Get user manuals and answers to commonly asked questions in the Support Portal.Support Portal →
Chat with a specialist about which Eko product is best for you weekdays 8-5 pm PST. Please do not include any Protected Health Information (PHI).
Schedule time with an expert to learn how Eko supports practices of all sizes in an interactive demo.Schedule Demo →