Transform the stethoscope you already own into a smart detection... read more
- Eko CORE Digital Attachment
- Automated murmur detection when paired with the Eko App
- Adult and pediatric stethoscope adaptors
- USB charging cable
- Getting Started Guide
Clinicians also purchased
Free 2-Day Shipping
No Hassle 30-Day Returns
We'll send you an email when this product is back in stock.
Get more from the stethoscope you already own. The CORE Digital Attachment can be used on most popular analog models, adding automated murmur detection, amplification, active noise cancellation, and wireless listening to your stethoscope.
Turn any stethoscope into a smart detection tool
Automated murmur detection
Up to 40x amplification
Active noise cancellation
One-tap pairing with the Eko App
Analog and amplified listening modes
Compatible with most adult and pediatric stethoscopes
Hear and see for yourself. Experience automated murmur detection using heart sounds captured with the 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope.
9 out of 10 healthcare professionals surveyed* indicated they can hear more clearly and identify sounds faster with the Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope than compared with a traditional analog stethoscope.
* On-line survey (2021): 2,496 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope customers were contacted. 320 respondents provided feedback about their experience compared to a traditional analog stethoscope.
- Attaches to most popular adult and pediatric stethoscope models.
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode).
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds and makes listening easier, especially in challenging cases.
- Automated detection software helps you check for murmurs in seconds.
- Toggle between analog and amplified modes to listen the way you want
- Wireless listening with the Bluetooth device of your choice.
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, encrypted and SOC 2 compliant.
- Telehealth ready. Live stream sound waveforms and body sounds in just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
Transform your stethoscope into an early detection tool
Get more from the stethoscope you already own with enhanced listening and automated murmur detection. A single button press digitally amplifies heart, lung, and other body sounds up to 40x (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode) with simultaneous active noise cancellation, eliminating distractions in noisy environments and making listening easier in challenging cases.
The Eko CORE Digital Attachment is compatible with most popular adult and pediatric analog single-lumen stethoscope models. Please note that it is not compatible with Sprague Rappaport-type, double-lumen tube stethoscopes, or other digital stethoscopes.
Elevate your physical exam with smart detection software
- Identify heart murmurs easier with Eko’s automated detection software.
- Listen wirelessly using the Bluetooth-enabled device of your choice.
- See and hear heart, lung, and bowel sounds in real-time for more timely, informed decision-making.
- Save unlimited recordings to chronicle a patient’s history or monitor disease progression on a unified cloud dashboard.
- Securely share recordings for a second opinion or referral in just a few seconds.
- Access advanced audio controls to fine-tune your listening experience.
- Initiate remote auscultation for telemedicine exams over a dedicated, HIPAA-compliant and encrypted live stream with just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
In clinical studies, Eko detected heart murmurs with 88% sensitivity and 88% specificity. When compared to the performance of trained cardiologists, Eko’s detection accuracy was comparable to that of human experts. Mobile device not included.
Resources & User Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Eko CORE Digital Attachment?
The Eko CORE Digital Attachment or Eko CORE is a Bluetooth-enabled device that attaches to and enhances a traditional stethoscope. The CORE Digital Attachment is compatible with most popular adult and pediatric stethoscope models from 3M™ Littmann®, ADC, WelchAllyn, MDF, and Medline with no cutting necessary.
The primary features of the CORE Digital Attachment are:
- 40x amplification and active noise cancellation
- Toggle between analog and amplified modes
- Bluetooth functionality for wireless listing with headphones, hearing aids, and other BTE devices
- Telehealth ready
When paired with the Eko App, CORE supports:
- Automated murmur, tachycardia, and bradycardia detection
- Spot check that analyzes in just 15 seconds
- A guided 4-point assessment to maximize accuracy
- Unlimited recordings accessible from any device
- Easy report generation and sharing
- Heart sound visualization (PCG)