The 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope features the outstanding acoustics,... read more
- Fully assembled 3M Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope
- Automated murmur detection when paired with the Eko App
- USB charging cord
- Extra ear tips and seal
- Getting Started Guide
Clinicians also purchased
Free 2-Day Shipping
No Hassle 30-Day Returns
We'll send you an email when this product is back in stock.
The most advanced Littmann stethoscope yet. The Littmann CORE Stethoscope combines the outstanding acoustics, comfort, and quality of a Littmann cardiology-grade stethoscope with advanced Eko digital innovations that help clinicians check for heart murmurs in seconds.
Take listening to a whole new level
Automated murmur detection
Up to 40x amplification
Active noise cancellation
One-tap pairing with the Eko App
Analog and amplified listening modes
Adult & pediatric tunable diaphragms
Hear and see for yourself. Experience automated murmur detection using heart sounds captured with the 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope.
9 out of 10 healthcare professionals surveyed* indicated they can hear more clearly and identify sounds faster with the Littmann CORE Digital Stethoscope than compared with a traditional analog stethoscope.
* On-line survey (2021): 2,496 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope customers were contacted. 320 respondents provided feedback about their experience compared to a traditional analog stethoscope.
- Best in class 3M Littmann stethoscope technology meets advanced Eko digital innovations.
- Automated detection software helps you check for murmurs in seconds.
- Up to 40x amplification (at peak frequency, vs. analog mode).
- Active noise cancellation reduces unwanted background sounds and makes listening easier, especially in challenging cases.
- Toggle between analog and amplified modes to listen the way you want.
- Wireless listening with the Bluetooth device of your choice.
- Soft-sealing ear tips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell designed for adult and pediatric patients.
- Telehealth ready. Live stream sound waveforms and body sounds in just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, encrypted and SOC 2 compliant software.
Listen like never before
The FDA-cleared 3M Littmann CORE Stethoscope toggles between analog and amplified listening modes so you can listen how you want to during assessments. Tunable diaphragm technology—a 3M invention—lets you hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece. Hold the chestpiece with light pressure on the patient to hear low frequency sounds; press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds. Soft-sealing ear tips conform to individual ears for optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion.
Elevate your physical exam with smart detection software
- Identify heart murmurs easier with Eko’s automated detection software.
- Listen wirelessly using the Bluetooth-enabled device of your choice.
- See and hear heart, lung, and bowel sounds in real-time for more timely, informed decision-making.
- Save unlimited recordings to chronicle a patient’s history or monitor disease progression on a unified cloud dashboard.
- Securely share recordings for a second opinion or referral in just a few seconds.
- Access advanced audio controls to fine-tune your listening experience.
- Initiate remote auscultation for telemedicine exams over a dedicated, HIPAA-compliant and encrypted live stream with just a few clicks (subscription may be required).
In clinical studies, Eko detected heart murmurs with 88% sensitivity and 88% specificity. When compared to the performance of trained cardiologists, Eko’s detection accuracy was comparable to that of human experts. Mobile device not included.
Caution: Software for healthcare professional use only. Mobile device not included.
Resources & User Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope?
The 3M™ Littmann® CORE Digital Stethoscope is the highest performance stethoscope in the Littmann portfolio. It comes pre-assembled with a 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology IV™ Stethoscope and an Eko CORE Digital Attachment.
The primary features of the stethoscope are:
- 40x amplification and active noise cancellation
- Toggle between analog and amplified modes
- Bluetooth functionality for wireless listing with headphones, hearing aids, and other BTE devices
- Telehealth ready
- Tunable adult and pediatric diaphragms
When paired with the Eko App, 3M Littmann CORE supports:
- Automated murmur, tachycardia, and bradycardia detection
- Spot check that analyzes in just 15 seconds
- A guided 4-point assessment to maximize accuracy
- Unlimited recordings accessible from any device
- Easy report generation and sharing
- Heart sound visualization (PCG)